Monday, November 30, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving and Happy Cyber Monday!

Ahhhh~ How was everybody's Thanksgiving? Full? Happy? Stuffed? or Exploded?
And how's the Black Friday huh? Crazy? Cold? Deals? Or like me, No Deals?
Unfortunately, the stuff I want would never be on sale. That's the sad fate for being someone with extreme high taste and rich unique sense of style. Kmmm, or just simply picky and unsatisfied.

Black Friday shopping wasn't successful, but giving-thanks was. I thank God for every single minute of my life, for I'm alive and kicking and loving every single minute of it. I had no chores to do, no one to please, just me, myself and I plus some valuable good friends. Life is REALLY good.

And of course, what is life about if there's no Crepes?
Banana Nutella Crepe from La Belle Crepe



Warm and soft crepe with sweet banana and the forever-heavenly-favorite Nutella cream. How could anybody resist that? How could life be completed if there's no afternoon Crepe and Coffee?

Just like those in Paris. Sweet crepes are fold in the triangle shape while savory ones are fold in squares. But either way, a cup of Cafe Au Lait is a must. For me at least. Caffeine addict here.




La Belle Crepe: right one Nicollet Ave, two three blocks from Macy's.  No better place for a pitch stop on the black friday holidazzle shopping spree (or window-shopping spree).

Bon Appetit!

0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns