Monday, August 31, 2009

My Autumn Collection


September 1st in a few hours. Can't believe it's autumn already!

Minnesota State Fair is going on, mm.... not planning to go... not quite interested in the Midwest cuisine on a stick...
Labor's Day long weekend is coming... the mark of a new school year. I think both my high school and college started the Tuesday after Labor's day... sigh* not my problem anymore...
Leaves are changing colors too.... freaky fast...

In the midst of all the end-of-summer blues, there's this one thing that excites me. Fall/Winter Collection. Fashion show people usually do collections like a year and half season ahead of time... Literally, Spring 2010 is premiering now... But for those non-fashion industry spoiled brats, we get to wear them at the right seasons. I mean, what's the point of premiering summery clothes when it's below 0 outside?!

My Abbie Blazer from Club Monaco. Boyfriend blazer, loosely fitted, navy blue.


What you see online...




UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just found out that if you show your college ID, you can get 20% off at Club Mon USA!!! OMG! No wonder that other kid was asked for his college ID when I was in line, and how come I wasn't told?!?!?! Good that I did some research and finally found out about this... and Yes, they are going to grant me the price adjustment. Hahahaha!!!! Good that my UMich ID doesn't expire till May 2010. That means another year of 20% off all club mon items. WAKAKAKAKAK!!! This may actually just made my year...



0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns