Thursday, March 12, 2009

Final Count Down

Take a look at the countdown thingy to the left of this post. What do you see?
Yes, 5 days.
5 days and counting.
5 more days, Bing will finally be done with Le Cordon Bleu; finally no more waking up 7am in the morning, and no more midnight-morning-call for me...; finally finish his 20 years+ of schooling; finally become another unemployed member of this society; finally out in reality...

Don't ask me where is he gonna go next, what is he gonna do next or how is he recently. I don't know, I really have no answers to any of that. I don't even know how he is doing recently. But I'm about to find out. In 10 more hours, I'll be in the CDG airport of Paris. And finally.... see Bing again since Janurary. It hasn't been that long to be honest. Time flied by so fast, and I am flying again before I am ready for another time off...

Now, 5 days of French food, red wine and sweet treats are waiting for me in Paris. I'm just 10 more hours away, and Bing is 5 more days away. WooHoo~~

Leave a comment and celebrate with us, will ya?

0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns