Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unfinished posts...

I have always wanted to blog about my trip in Paris. 


Paris, the ultimate destination of romance. I have dreamed to be in Paris all my life. I thought that one day I would make Paris my honeymoon trip and I would be there with the one I love. I did make it to Paris, much earlier than I expected. It wasn't my honeymoon trip, but it sure felt like one. 

But now, Paris is all too much for me to bear. I don't think I could ever go back to Paris again. Too many memories, too many regrets. Happy or sad. Good or bad. Right or wrong. I can't think clear anymore. 

I have had such amazing meals during my time in Paris. Romantic Christmas meals; Exciting New Year dinner; Lovely home-cooking; Familiar taste and amazing food...

I'll blog them all. Tag it all under Bing. And it would be a locked memory. Forever. 

0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns