Monday, June 8, 2009

When I'm super lazy... and hungry


I was just complaining about the heat and humidity of the summer 2 posts ago, and it turned rainy and chilly just 1 week later... such unpredictable weather. 

Rainy days make me just want to sleep in and relax... Waking up in the morning to go to work just seems 10,000 times harder than usual. Counting the days that it snows, I bet I've never wanted to wake up early to go to work for at least half the year... Oh no.

I'm always starving coming back from work, especially when I want to eat less for weight control, I get hungrier and hungrier than ever... Living monster inside my stomach, the more you opposite the monster's desire to feast, the more you eat, and..... the more weight you gain! Monster!

So, hungry and tired and cold...I made myself some... tuna salad:



Ah!!! doesn't that just look so yummy? Fresh parsley, freshly grounded pepper, a sprinkle of salt, on good Albacore White Tuna~ Quick and delicious dinner full of protein and nutrients....


Just wait.....








Yea..... It's the canned tuna... still in the can... Everything is fresh, except the tuna... and the can...

What do you expect? This post's title is food when I'm super lazy and.... afterall I'm not hungry anymore... Mission accomplished.

And I even tagged this post under "Seafood". Hahahaha!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

looks very yummy! u and Bing should open a restaurant together

Angela Yeung and Søren Madsen said...

Bing... will kill me... if i... serve him... this....

© free template 3 columns