Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning Coffee


Unfortunately... my Monday morning coffee was a diseaster... I bought this Parisian Almond Creme coffee creamer yesterday. I don't know what attracted me to take that one over the French Vanilla favorite of mine. But somehow, could be the word "Parisian" or could be the word "creme" or could be the fancy purple bottle, I picked this one over my long-time favorite...
And it was... a big mistake...
Not only was it extra sweet, it was sweet with that fake and artifical taste of "almond". Almost like I just poured some almond extract into my coffee. Not a pleasant scent. Maybe I'm just not used to having almond taste in my coffee (verus my usual French Vanilla taste). But either way, this is way worse than what I expected...
Now, the only way to finish that off is to put a little sticky note on my creamer in the fridge that says "Help yourself". And, it'd be gone in no time.

0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns