Thursday, January 29, 2009

Something Sweet, Something French



I wish I knew the name of this dish that Bing made at school yesterday. But, like I mentioned in his bio, he only likes very subtle attention. And that's the hard part for maintaining this blog. I have to try really hard to get him to send me pictures and descriptions of the dishes... Man, maybe I should be going to LCB and get trained. Then I'll never need to ask him what Iam eating... lol

I started a facebook group for Bing. Again with the subtleness, the group isn't so welcomed by Bing himself. But! I know he likes it. And yes, maybe I am a little crazy for doing all this. But what's life about if I'm not crazy?! Plus, I thought this would be a great way to make Bing become an overnight internet sensation or some sort. And maybe even landing a show in the food network!!!

But I don't think Bing has that TV personality (think about Bing Liu vs Rachael Ray... you got the idea). And since I'm the one behind all his great publicity, WE should be doing a food network show together! Maybe name it: kisskiss bing bing, cooking with love, french-wanna-bes asian cooking... i don't know... But anything we do is gonna be better than that Sara Semi-Homecooking... a stupid show that promotes instant noodles...

Hey people! If you like reading this blog, please please please leave a comment!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

my only concern is that it wld have to be the bing and angela show since we need a translator to make out what bing is saying =p

Anonymous said...

jenn here btw =p

Angela Yeung and Søren Madsen said...

LOL!!! that's so true!!!! And that's exactly where I come in!! translate and narrate the show. I guess it'll just be more like a Angela-talk show, with Bing cooking in the background?!?! LOL

Anonymous said...

I like the show idea. hehe It's great! and I will volunteer to be the audience!
Free food samplesss~~~~ lalala.

Wang Penguin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wang Penguin said...

"But what's life about if I'm not crazy?!"

This quote is so true. I want to see a Lakers-inspired dish.

-Johnson

Angela Yeung and Søren Madsen said...

woo, a Lakers-inspired dish is definitely something... I'm sure Bing will be more than happy to do one if Lakers are winning the Champ this year... will they?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank here, nice blog. I'm sure Bing really appreciates you even if he would never admit to it. Good luck to both of you with the cooking and blogging.

Also, Cavs are going to win it all this year.

Angela Yeung and Søren Madsen said...

Cavs..??? oh no...Frank, let's not go there. Cause deep inside, you know Lakers have it all! hehe.

© free template 3 columns