Sunday, March 29, 2009

How long has it been?


Wooo, how long has it been seriously? weeks? months? Since I last blogged? I promised myself that I would update. Things have been very crazy and I almost thought I would never blog again. But my life is back together now, at least for now, before it being wrecked out again...


Bing graduated. We moved on. He stayed in Paris. I came back to the US alone, as always. 

But that's not the end, not yet.

Attended a wedding in Las Vegas. Congrats to my Carmen and her high school sweetheart. If things could be so simple, I'd want to live forever and love that one person forever. But things are never that simple, that easy and that perfect. Even high school sweethearts fight, argue and had their hearts broken, I have no rights to complain about getting my heart broken with each fight and disagreement. And looking back, as I was complaining about how unhappy I was, I forgot to focus on what makes me happy. Sometimes you just won't realize until it's too late. 

I have so many things to update. My trip to Paris, trip back home to Los Angeles, and what's going on next. Let's do this one at a time.


0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns